Thursday, April 2, 2009

Homeward Bound

Well, I am sitting in the Tampa Airport, ready to board my flight to Ohio for a weekend visiting family. Just sent an email to a bunch of friends regarding a special “Friends and Family “ rate at the Lodge this summer. So, if you are interested in coming to Alaska this summer, be sure to email me and I will fill you in on the details. Would love to have some people come up and visit this summer.

It promises to be a great summer of fishing with the State calling for record runs of all species of salmon, so I am sure it will be at least as good as last year, with more Kings and tons of Pinks, Chum and silvers. The special rate is only good in late July through the middle of August.

Make plans to join me, we’ll have a blast.

Captain Jim

1 comment:

  1. Back in Florida now for the countdown to Alaska for the summer. Less than a month and I will be off on another summers adventure.

    The trip to Ohio was very nice. Managed to see a bunch of relatives and of course have a nice visit with my sister and her family as well as spending some time with my mother.

    Plans call to be back up that way after my summer in Alaska. Not sure yet about my return plans but I am considering a trip across Canada on the Trans-Canadian Railroad. If so I will end up in Toronto and drive down to Ohio for a nice visit.

    ReplyDelete