Monday, April 5, 2010

Anticipation!!




Hard to believe we are only about 10 weeks away from Lodge opening! I am busy getting ready for my annual trip North and I am anxious to get going. I went to the Post Office today and shipped two large boxes of my things up to Alaska, with the airlines charging so much for luggage and especially extra bags, it is easier and less expensive to let the post office do the lugging!!

This past week I have been busy confirming all the information for the new guides, we look to have a great crew for 2010, with a bunch of returning guides and lodge crew, so it should be a smooth opening and an easy training week!

I am very anxious to get back fishing in Alaska...as cold as Florida was this winter, in some ways I felt like I never left, ironically there were several days when it was warmer in Alaska than here in St Petersburg! Must be that global warming thing people have been talking about!

If you haven't made your plans to come to the Lodge this year, now is the time. There is still a little space for small groups in some prime times, so give Kris a call and make your plans now!!

I hope to see you up there and look forward to fishing with all our customers for 2010!!

Captain Jim Lucas
Head Guide - Yes Bay Lodge

www.yesbay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment