Monday, November 22, 2010

November 22nd

Saturday evening I went with a photography club to take some pictures of the downtown Tampa Skyline, a group of about 10 met behind Tampa General Hospital and here are a couple of the pictures I took.

First in color...



Second one in Black and White



And now something a little different...a combination of color and black and white!



I have recently done a total rebuild of this site and my main website. I have also worked pretty extensively updating the Yes Bay site, for better search engine performance, and I added links to pages with the pictures for the 2010 season. Guides for next year are all almost hired, final notifications will be done before the end of this week. We have a great group of candidates and will as usual have a fantastic set of guides for the 2011 season.

Lodge is booking nicely, so make sure you make your reservations soon.

Capt Jim Lucas
(Professor)

No comments:

Post a Comment