Sunday, January 9, 2011

Auburndale, Florida - Indian Pow-Wow 2-8-2011

I had the opportunity to go to an Indian Pow-Wow in nearby Auburndale, Florida. If you ever get the chance to attend one of these, it is a must do!!

First the photographic opportunites are endless, although it is tough shooting, lots of background issues and too many people in the way, ect. The dance circle is just that, a circle, so there are always people in the background unless you can get real low or high and avoid some of that. Also lots of other background issues, like food tents, poles etc...

Anyway, Here are a few of my shots...



















Needless to say I had a great time and my camera got a workout for sure...the colors at these things is phenomenal!!

To see my full SmugMug Gallery of Pow Wow shots

Go HERE!

Enjoy,

Captain Jim
(Professor)

No comments:

Post a Comment