Monday, January 7, 2013

Changes in the winds - warmer climate for one thing!

It is amazing what a difference a few days can make. This past week has been very frustrating, constant weather issues with the trailer and I have NOT been a Happy Camper!

However a few things changed on Friday and it made being here a little more palatable! One my next summers location in Alaska has been finalized! I will be working in Cantwell, Alaska right outside of Denali. I will be running a tour boat up the river there! Sounds like a blast and something totally different. I will be working with this company. www.denaliparkadventures.com

Check out the video on the Jet boat page!

So anyway that made my cold weekend much more exciting. I am really looking forward to doing something different this summer, I will miss the daily fishing but will be able to some some good fishing on my days off, which I am looking forward to.

Fast forward to this week. Still cold and predicted to get even colder by the end of this week, they are talking minus 20! Time to get out of here, so today I am spending getting the trailer ready to travel, buttoning things up and heading south to a place near Kingman Arizona, plan on spending next weekend at the Balloon Festival in Lake Havasu! Should be fun and a great photo opportunity so stay tuned.

Here are a few pictures from the cold arctic weather in Moab, Utah.











Cactus Pictures and sunshine in a couple days!!



Capt. Jim - "The Gypsy"

Traveling and photographing the Southwest


No comments:

Post a Comment