Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Blog Update - New Camera and heading out for 10 days off the grid!

Today is hitch up and travel day - heading for about 10-13 days on the North Fork of the Flathead River for some floating and fishing....lots to get done this morning!

The rest of the group is arriving at the campground tomorrow, but with the busy weekend coming up and me with no reservation then I am heading up a day early to see which site near my friends that I can snag!!

No cell service, no internet, no electric (Generator) but right on the river in a beautiful spot so look for plenty of pictures and a long update when I return, sometime around the 13th of July!!

Yesterday my new camera arrived and I just had to take some shots!! I got the top of the line Olympus DSLR - The E-5 a big upgrade from my E-30 which was the number 2 in their line-up. I am looking forward to shooting a bunch with less limitations!

On with some pics!

There is a robins nest in the rafters of the shop here at Jimbo's and I followed Mom and Dad feeding the babies yesterday!







In the evening I took a short drive to grab some color!









See everyone in a few weeks....

Stay tuned for an update maybe mid-stay??



Capt. Jim - "The Gypsy"

Traveling and photographing the Southwest and Alaska!


No comments:

Post a Comment