Sunday, August 17, 2014

Time to Go Fish! Back to Alaska 8-17-2014

The past few days have been busy ones - all settled in here in Montana and all of a sudden I am needed at the Lodge in Alaska to help with a large group...so dig out the Alaska Gear, get the cameras ready and packed - get the fishing gear out, cleaned, lubed and ready to go...and the foul weather gear, then try and figure out, just HOW to get it all in the suitcase!

That is what I have been up to the past 4 days or so....this is a short trip s no need for a ton of clothes, just some mandatory items and of course my cameras and fishing gear.

I am leaving Tuesday the 19th and returning on the 27th - just in time for some planned travel back here in Montana. Should be an adventuresome couple weeks so stay tuned! I am really looking forward to returning to the Lodge, if even for only a real short stint, time to guide a little, take some pics and do some fishing myself. Need to get some good action pictures of the new boats for the new website....

In the meantime I have been taking the new camera out and getting a few shots!




My truck in front of the wonderful mountains of Montana!









Still have firm plans for a couple short trips around Montana when I return, but plan on some updates from Alaska over the next week or so...


Stay Tuned!

BTW - For those interested - got my flights for Ohio in October - arrive CAK - the 8th of October and return to Salt Lake City on the 27th...so see my Barberton friends soon!

Capt. Jim - "The Gypsy"

Traveling and photographing the Southwest and Alaska!


No comments:

Post a Comment