Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Oasis Ready for Snowbird Friends

Other than some additional paint and clean-up and plants the Oasis is pretty much ready for my winter friends. It has been quite a bit of work, but I am extremely happy with the results - evenings out watching the World Series has been quite pleasant, other than the fact that Boston won - but hockey season has started so will be watching some more games outside.

New Furniture!


New Heater for Ed and Shirley! Have to shorten by about 14 inches to fit under the trellis!


Very pleasant in the evening hours...


The solar shield provides nice shade and should hold in the heat from the new heater!


I Have some great plans for new appetizers and snacks!



I Plan on some wonderful Happy Hours and relaxing on my new patio, hurry up winter friends!


Capt. Jim - "The Wanderer"

Traveling and photographing the Southwest

No comments:

Post a Comment