Friday, May 28, 2010

Home at Last!!!

Great travel day on Wednesday - Ohio to Denver - 30 minutes early. Denver to Seattle - 30 minutes early. Left Seattle on time - arrived Ketchikan on time. Luggage arrived intact, quick ferry ride and cab ride - checked in hotel - After a long travel day it was good to rest and try and get my body clock adjusted to the 4 hour time difference.

Quick run to the liquor store - my stock was there per my email to the store!! All is well! Morning trip to Tongass Trading for some secret spoons and tackle!! In to Yes Bay office, met up with Art, Dewey and Johnson - out to Knudson cove marina, Dewey loaded a boat with 20 cases of bait and headed out, my boat was next in the water, loaded luggage and some of Johnsons things and made a bumpy ride out to the Lodge in about 1.5 hours, not too bad!!

Today - squaring away the tackle room, cleaning boats and getting mine ready to fish!! I am anxious to get started. Have 6 boats out here, will spend the weekend getting all the boats set up and ready for more guides and staff arriving next week!!

Make your plans NOW to visit Yes Bay this summer for some fantastic fishing!!

Capt Jim

I will start updating the Yes Bay blog and this blog pretty much daily from now through the end of the season, so stay tuned for our summer adventures!!! Pictures as soon as I get my computer up and running!!

No comments:

Post a Comment