Wednesday, September 14, 2011

September 14th - Yes Bay Lodge Fishing Report

It is definitely a fishing report and NOT a catching report today...it was a slow, very slow salmon bite today...

I was pressed in to service to drive 6 people to the airport this morning so my best friend and customer was relegated to fish with Batman this morning...and they got skunked, as well as all the other boats...but Batman and I decided that it must NOT be the genuine Alaska Fishing Guide - it had to be the boy from Florida that could not attract a fish!! It had to be!!

But Lo and Behold my friend Tommy and I fished in the afternoon and we managed one nice silver that is of the three that were caught today, but the guides worked hard and put together a nice selection of big yellow eyes and some nice rock fish to make the day...

Here are the pictures:


Here we are with our nice silver...










BTW - I have it from a good source that Slice slept most of the day while the boys fished!!





A fun day at Yes Bay!!

Capt Jim
(Professor)

No comments:

Post a Comment