Monday, March 5, 2012

Moab and Canyonlands

Time to recoup, clean the trailer, shop for some groceries and spend some time in one place. I chose to take my break in Moab, cold here and some snow the first couple days, but it warmed up nicely in the afternoons and I was able to visit Canyonlands National Park - both areas that are accessible from here. Island in the Sky and the Needles district.

Here are some pictures from my travels this week.































Today - Monday the 5th of March is a get ready to leave tomorrow day, square the trailer away, fill the water tank, empty the waste tanks and fill up with gas and pick up a few snacks for the road...looks like I may head over to Colorado - Grand Junction area and do some exploring...

Stay tuned for more travels....

Captain Jim
(Professor)

No comments:

Post a Comment