Friday, October 12, 2012

October 12th - Travel day!

Leaving Kalispell Montana this morning and heading down state to Dillon Montana where I will rendezvous with my good friend Steve Carter of Salt Lake City fame while he recuperates at the Clark Canyon Creek Clinic (He is trying desperately to get over weeks of not fishing with intensive therapy) I intend to try and help him get over his anxiety!

Yesterday was a pack and load day and one last final repair. The awning on the trailer was an absolute bitch to open and close, one part from my ignorance and another part from the previous owners abuse, obviously like me had never read the instructions! But with a little effort and studying got it open and fixed a couple bent parts and all is like new now!

Awning Fixed!



New Luggage Rack packed and ready to travel!



Hitched up and ready to go!





Capt. Jim - "The Gypsy"

Traveling and photographing the Southwest



No comments:

Post a Comment