Thursday, October 18, 2012

October 18th - Yellowstone & The Tetons

I left Dillon a few days ago and headed down to West Yellowstone for a few days to explore the park and take some pictures.

The weather did not cooperate very well, with cold wind and rain for two days. I still managed some decent wildlife pictures.









There were plenty of fall photographers around...didn't see them take any pictures just stand around with their big lenses on display!!



And a few landscapes in spite of the weather...







Typical Buffalo holding up traffic!









Yesterday the sun came out for my drive from West Yellowstone to Jackson



I stopped for the iconic view of the Grand Tetons!





Today I left Jackson and drove a nice easy drive down RT 191 to Rock Springs and on to Green River where I am stopped for the night. Will head to Salt Lake tomorrow.

Stay in touch everyone!



Capt. Jim - "The Gypsy"

Traveling and photographing the Southwest



1 comment:

  1. From your last boat at YesBay ...October 21, 2012 at 8:04 AM

    Capt. Jim, great to see the picts from Yellowstone - looks like the weather was great! Particularly like the one of the photogs displaying their lenses - I can only imagine what you had to say about that!
    Best, stay in touch...
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete