Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Blog Update December 3rd 2013 - Time to Shop!

Cyber Monday is over and now it is time to get serious with your Christmas Shopping and what better gift to give than a wonderful photograph, beautifully printed on premium photo paper and framed and ready to go??

I give you two options for shopping for some nice prints of my best work.

I work with SmugMug and here is a link to my latest Gallery!

I also now work with Fine Art America and they offer some very unique products - one of the ones I am most impressed with is where they print the image directly on the back of a clear piece of acrylic and allow for off the wall mounting. I have seem one of my images done with this method and it is outstanding!

To go to my FINE ART AMERICA Gallery click HERE!


Here is a slideshow of my latest images in the For Sale Galleries.



I have already ordered a few prints for several of my friends and family for Christmas! If you have a fisherman on your gift giving list - you might be interested in my magazine with some great Alaska fishing stories and of course some great photography. See the link on the right hand side to my Blurb site for "Seasons in the Mist"!

Work continues to go well on the website here at the Park and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by some great people and tons of great food, too much in fact.

Stay Tuned for further updates!



Capt. Jim - "The Gypsy"

Traveling and photographing the Southwest and Alaska!

No comments:

Post a Comment