Friday, May 8, 2015

Blog Update - Time for relaxing and maintenance

So much has happened since my trip back from Ohio - again Thanks to all my Barberton friends for making my gallery showing at Nine Muses a huge success!!

Upon return to Salt Lake City I had my annual carotid artery sonogram scheduled and I have been concerned since I have not been feeling 100%. Well, I passed the carotid scan however the doctor refused to sign-off on my physical for Yellowstone and with my symptoms suggested it was time for a complete physical and a visit and examination by a cardiologist. I was referred to a well respected combination Internist and Cardiologist here in Kalispell Montana.

On Tuesday the 5th of May I departed my very good friend Steve Carter's house in Salt Lake City and made the one day drive to Dillon, Montana, had a great trip with rain most of the way. Spent the night at my favorite RV Park in Dillon - Southside RV Park and had a nice dinner out at Sparky's Garage. Then and early start towards Kalispell, another easy drive and my timing was perfect as the evening of the day I left had snow in the mountain passes out of Dillon. I arrived at my good friend Jim Flinchbaugh's about 3:30 in the afternoon.

Jim had leveled my spot for the RV and even dumped a tractor bucket of gravel in my porch area to keep the mud down and allow me room to get my awning out. What a great friend.

Settled In!





My current plans are to take care of maintenance issues - both on the RV and this old body!

1. Replace the refridgerator in the RV!

2. Replace the batteries in the RV!

3. Appointment for physical with Internist / Cardiologist!

4. Enjoy another wonderful summer near Glacier National Park in Kalispell!

Stay Tuned for more updates as the summer progresses!

Capt. Jim - "The Wanderer"

Traveling and photographing the Southwest and Alaska!


2 comments:

  1. Wishing you well, a great medical evaluation and s healthy start to the summer season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Libby - you are a great friend and thanks for the help with the gallery showing!!!

      Delete