Monday, January 11, 2016

Blog Update - Best Photo Book Collection now available!

My new collection of some of my best photography is available in a hardbound version - I have also created a smaller softbound version which is also available. (See below for links)

If you click on the image of the book below it will take you to a preview and my book store on Blurb where it can be purchased...in about a month the price will increase and it will be available on Amazon - and no longer available on Blurb - so take advantage of the lower price and purchase now or purchase the lower priced smaller self cover version...your choice.

The hardbound version right now sells for $99.99 and measures 10.75 High X 12.5 Wide



The link below is for the smaller soft cover version and sells for $49.99 it measures 8 High X 9.5 Wide



I would like to thank all my followers for their support and friendship!

The Yes Bay Lodge book will also be available and ready to purchase in about three weeks!

Stay tuned for more action on my travel blog as the winter progresses.


Capt. Jim - "The Wanderer"

Traveling and photographing the Southwest and Alaska!

No comments:

Post a Comment