Wednesday, March 2, 2016

My Most Recent Books for Sale

I spent some time this fall creating a couple books for sale on Blurb. If you click on the picture it will take you to a preview and the ability to purchase.

After my gallery showing in Barberton last year, I decided to create a full sized hard cover coffee table book of some of my best photographs. The book measures 10 X 13 and is beautiful. It sells for $99.99 plus shipping.



At the request of several people, I decided to create a less expensive soft cover smaller version of the same book. It sells for $49.99 plus shipping.



I also decided to create a book of some of my memories from my time at Yes Bay Lodge in Alaska, this book is being used to help market the Lodge and also will be available in the gift shop. It is a soft cover book and sells for $42.74 plus shipping.



Since I will be spending my summer in Ohio this year - look for a Barberton Book this fall.

See everyone soon!

Capt. Jim - "The Wanderer"

Traveling and photographing the Southwest and Alaska!

No comments:

Post a Comment