Friday, March 4, 2022

My Trip to the Islands

 


First you have to pack and prepare!

So I called my friends at Key Largo Fisheries and arranged a shipment of some of my favorite seafood!

How about some Conch Fritter Mix!


Dug out the fry daddy!


Love those Fritters!


Gather a few friends!


Time to Travel

It looks to be a dark & Stormy night in Bermuda - a little Goslings Dark Rum, some Goslings Ginger Beer in a tall chilled glass!



Now travel down to the Florida Keys!

Add in those wonderful Conch Fritters


A few pounds of Fresh Florida Stone Crab and a bowl of Gulf Shrimp!


Add in some fresh Florida Lobster Tails!





Split and on the flatop Grill!


The trip back to the Islands was a wonderful Gastronomic Success!

Every year I enjoy a trip back in time to some of my favorite foods, place the order wait anxiously and then gather some friends and share the food and experience.

Always one of my Favorite Evenings!

Capt. Jim - "The Wanderer"

Traveling and photographing the Southwest


No comments:

Post a Comment