Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009



I got a wonderful Christmas card from my Niece with the attached photo of my two favorite girls in the world, lovely Nicole and her new baby sister Rachael. Hard to believe 2009 is almost over! Christmas is generally a quiet day around my house in St Petersburg, however, it is a wonderful day and a time to reflect on the year past and the year upcoming.


2010 promises to be a challenge and a time for us all to work hard to contemplate the short comings of our government and work hard to make sure that we elect some new government officials, it just might be nice to find a few that actually follow what their constituents want to have happen and not bow to the graft and corruption which seems to prevail in Washington these days.


Just when I start to worry about what my next project to work on will be, something comes along that directs me in my future endeavors and I can easily see that my focus will be on ending the terms of at least 60 people in the Senate and as many in congress as I can find as well. Thank goodness voting records don’t lie, so it should be easy to decide who goes and who stays. Although, quite frankly finding any worthy of staying will be a challenge.


Well enough of the political crap, I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday season and a joyous and happy New Year with at least several days planned for Yes Bay in 2010.


Merry Christmas,


Capt Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment