Monday, November 18, 2013

Blog Update - November 18th - Late afternoon visit to Joshua Tree!

Hoping for some better light, I took yesterday off and did some cleaning in the RV in the morning, took a bunch of trash to the dumpster and did a general put some stuff away.

I also decided to take a drive to a nearby town to visit the local Moose Club, found a nice club and enjoyed some conversation and a little lunch and a cocktail. My plan was to wait until the golden hour before sunset and drive back through the Park and see if I could get a few better photographs of the park.

So on with the Pics...I made a Black & White version of several!















Sadly, another day without clouds so the sunset was not very dramatic...I will make a point of heading back to the park on a cloudy day to add some interest to the sunsets....

Stay tuned!



Capt. Jim - "The Gypsy"

Traveling and photographing the Southwest and Alaska!

No comments:

Post a Comment