Sunday, January 19, 2014

Blog Update - January 19, 2014 - Some Photo Work

I have had a pretty busy few days - had some truck issues to deal with, I have been putting up with some instrument panel issues almost since I got the truck and decided it was time to make a change...the tachometer has not worked correctly since I got the truck and also the odometer did not work...so I ordered a used instrument cluster and installed it the other day, well the tach now works and the odometer works, but had to pull out again and replace a bunch of the illumination light bulbs, all fixed now and no problems.

Second issue on the truck is the transmission, I have been concerned about the health of the transmission for a long time, it takes a bunch of abuse hauling the trailer and is a weak link. I have been passively shopping for a newer, bigger truck for some time. Well the other day I found one I am interested in, we will see if I can make a deal and if it is in good condition. Update soon on that.

Had an old friend visit and we took a few day trips - see previous posts. This morning I decided it was time to work on some of the photos I took and see about getting a few posted for sale.

So without further ado here are some processed today! A few converted to Black & White











Stay tuned and GO SEAHAWKS!!

Capt. Jim - "The Gypsy"

Traveling and photographing the Southwest and Alaska!

No comments:

Post a Comment