Friday, October 3, 2014

Blog Update - New North Fork Video 10-3-2014

Since I got to Salt Lake on Monday - Steve and I have been working on editing some of the GoPro video that we shot on the July trip to the North Fork of the Flathead River, camped for 2 weeks and shot a bunch of different sequences, some good, some bad and with my laptop I just don't have the software required to create a good first rate video which is where my good friend Steve Carter comes in. He has the software and expertise to edit and cut and combine the different sequences, then add some stills and title pages etc.

Anyway - here is the end result and I love it - 15 minutes of a 14 day trip! Once the little video window opens click on the little arrows in the lower right of the video window to go to full screen! It looks best at full screen



Many thanks to my good friends in Kalispell for inviting me on their annual summer adventure and to Steve for taking the time to help me compose and create the final video. Alena - sorry but the Booger comment was just too hard to resist!

Stay tuned - going to take more fall color pictures before heading to Ohio next Wednesday.

See everyone in Ohio soon!


Capt. Jim - "The Gypsy"

Traveling and photographing the Southwest and Alaska!


No comments:

Post a Comment