Thursday, December 24, 2015

Another Year and time to Reflect...

As 2015 comes to a close and the Holiday Season is in full swing, I find it time to reflect on Christmas's past, the family and friends who have passed though my life and the ones who have left all too soon. Christmas has always been a special time in my life and sometimes I miss the family and friends camaraderie, with the life on the road I have chosen and enjoy. I am happy to be with my new friends, but damn sure miss the old ones.

My life is very visual and I tend to reflect my memories with pictures, they bring a warm feeling to my heart.

Christmas's Past! I had the BEST Family!







My artist side!



A reflecting moment on my boat in Alaska! A Special Time for me!



A time to remember our classmates and friends from the past...



We are also reminded of the friends who still have battles to fight and to gather your thoughts to wish them all the prayers needed for them to continue their struggle.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Glenn and Renee Hicks as my old friend Renee continues her struggles with Alzheimers.

My thoughts and prayers go out to John Banacki as he fights his battle with cancer and hope he rides on for a long time!

My thoughts and prayers go out to Nancy Swain that her hip and femur continue to heal and she is back to 100% soon.

My thoughts and prayers go out to my old Scout-mate Cecil Strickler as he has surgery on his leg, and hope he heals fast.

My thoughts and prayers go out to my good friend Libby Roland Fisher as her hip gets back to 100% so she can continue to gather us all together through Lady Magics and Men...we were an afterthought (The Men).

My prayers and thoughts go out to my good friends Michal Sigal and Ralph Foore as they continue their struggle with mental illness.

My prayers and thoughts go out the Sherry Hathaway Lewis as she continues to put up with all my tormenting - old Hop-A-Long takes it well.

Special thanks and prayers to all my Facebook friends who have allowed me to stay in their lives and allow me to share my travels and stay in touch...

It makes my days brighter!

Merry Christmas to all my friends - May all your remaining days be Merry and Bright, from my little house to yours!




Capt. Jim - "The Wanderer"

Traveling and photographing the Southwest and Alaska!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Jim for all the fun FB comments, your continued friendship and all the beauty you share with your beautiful photos. Your friend, Libby

    ReplyDelete