Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Blog Update - Winter Fun!

Not much going on in the park right now - had a wonderful Thanksgiving and have been taking it easy. Time t play with some old photos and update my for sale gallery and work on my photo book.

I have worked very hard to create a large 10 X 13 Table Top Photo Book of some of my best work. Click HERE for a preview...as soon as I receive my preview copy and I approve it, the book will be for sale - first at a discounted price through the publisher then on Amazon.



I have also had some time to work on some old photos from last fall in Ohio.









Of course it was time for my annual tradition of hanging the Christmas Tree and decorating in Photoshop.



It has been very cold here the past week or so and has made me think twice about going out at night in Joshua Tree to shoot the stars and milky way - I am determined to get a good star shot in the park this year.

Stay tuned for more adventures!

Capt. Jim - "The Wanderer"

Traveling and photographing the Southwest and Alaska!


No comments:

Post a Comment