Sunday, June 26, 2016

Blog Update - Summertime Fun

A short summer update for my friends who follow along.

Most of you know I am in Ohio - first job did not work out and I secured another at a wonderful RV Park...Jellystone Akron/Canton...I work weekends taking pictures of the activities and Sunday and Monday afternoons on the pool gate. It has been hot and muggy here the past couple weeks...and my A/C in the RV took a dump so have 4 fans running continuously...hasn't been too bad but humidity is the worse.

I have not been out taking many pictures yet, but hope to this week. Seems after taking a zillion pictures of the kids having fun every weekend and processing I am a little burnt out.

Here are a few from around the park!


This was Water War weekend so lots of water activities...here are a couple I liked!




I will be in Ohio until late September and then working my way South to Florida...hopefully get the A/C fixed this week...

Thanks for following along....

Still have a long summer at my RV Park and taking pictures of the activities, you can see my pictures at the link below.

Stay Tuned!

You can see all I have taken HERE on my SmugMug site!



Capt. Jim - "The Wanderer"

Traveling and photographing the Southwest and Alaska!

No comments:

Post a Comment