Tuesday, November 22, 2016

New Home - almost cleaned!

I have spend the last four days cleaning and emptying my new RV. Today was dumpster day - had a bunch of stuff that I did not want left over from the previous owner - some things were given away and some things went to the thrift store in town and some went to Catholic Charities...today the balance went to the dumpster!

All the cabinets are empty and only need wiped out and rubber shelf liner put in, that will be done over the next couple days. Still trying to get the hydraulic pump working for the slide and electric to the front landing legs. They both work fine manually and may do that to get it moved next to my site, so I can begin the task of emptying mine and moving in....should do that next week.

HERE IT IS!


Stuff that went to the dumpster today!



GONE!






Bigger Fridge and Kitchen!


Finally a real Bed!


Even had my first visitor - glad Wiley E Coyote didn't show up!


Moving day is rapidly approaching and will update again during that, I am looking forward to the extra space and comfort!

Stay Tuned for more details!

Capt. Jim - "The Wanderer"

Traveling and photographing the Southwest and Alaska!

1 comment:

  1. Looking great, Jim. I'm really excited about your new living quarters.

    ReplyDelete