Monday, July 27, 2009

Day Off!!

Monday July 27th, 2009!!

Well I had a day off today so it was laundry day, clean my room and get some things done around the Lodge. I took a few minutes to walk around the Lodge and take some pictures of some of the flowers which are in bloom.


Looks like I’ll have a couple days off, so I will be getting some desk work done and begin to work on some marketing projects started for next year.


Anyway, enjoy the pictures, it was part of a small project I am beginning which is a “Blurb” book for this year – a “Crew at Yes Bay Lodge 2009”…should be interesting, but more importantly I am beginning to work on a table top book recounting my last three years here at the Lodge and some of the beautiful pictures from the past three years.


Should be fun…


More later,


Capt Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment