Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 15th

Finally a day off!!!


I have been going non-stop since our first guests arrive on the 5th of June, so well over 30 days without a day off. It will feel really good to get some rest and relaxation over the next few days!!



Today I spent most of my day in the room resting, worked on laundry and some other personal things. Cleaned up some fishing gear and will do some more work on that tomorrow!


Yesterday I took the big boat to town with a load of crew…several were spending a couple days in town while most came back out in the afternoon. I managed to get my errands run – haircut, banking, Wal-Mart and tackle stores, always spend way too much money when I go to town, but it is always a fun day!!

Looks like I have a few days off, so I plan on taking some pictures around the Lodge and will be posting some stuff later. Also plan on fishing at least one day and of course there will be pictures of that!


Until then…


Capt Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment