Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Update - July 23rd, 2013 - Some Birds and the Moon!

Been pretty much locked to the campground the past few days, but managed to drag the camera out a few times. Campground is full and lot's of good people. Yesterday some people I have been following from an RV Forum I participate in arrived at the campground, always fun to meet online "friends". We have been conversing since I left Arizona for Alaska back in April. They have been traveling all around and having a grand time. I have been reading of their adventures for the past month or so and was anxious to finally meet them when they hit Haines! So welcome to my world Salty Adventurer and Oldedit!!

Last night we had the most gorgeous moonrise on a wonderful full moon!

On with the pictures!





Tonight I had a very friendly Fox Sparrow right here in the campground and managed a few pics...then a couple eagles came out this evening.













Still having fun in Haines, the sockeye have finally started to run up the river, so tomorrow I think I will go hunt for some bears feeding on salmon!

Enjoy and stay tuned for more pictures and adventures!



Capt. Jim - "The Gypsy"

Traveling and photographing the Southwest and Alaska!

No comments:

Post a Comment