Saturday, May 28, 2016

Blog Update - Jellystone Memorial Day Weekend!

My new location opened with a flourish this weekend - a full park and a ton of activities and wonderful hot sunny weather...

Wednesday was a great day to start with the entire local middle school - 10 school bus loads of kids to open the pool and get the staff ready for the holiday weekend...it was a great time!

Friday the park started to fill and by the end of the evening and early Saturday morning the park was full and the pool was full and a ton of activities planned! My job this weekend was to get pictures - so far I am well past 500 and many really good ones....

My Camper in my site!


The neighborhood!


A few from the park pictures from this weekend!


Outback Ray brought some animals for everyone to see!




There was also tie-dying shirts!


I got a ton of great pictures of all the kids and adults having fun...sure is different taking pictures of active kids rather than the seniors back in Twentynine Palms - harder to keep up with for sure!

Still plenty of action left this weekend...more pics and an update later after I process more pics!


Plenty more pictures on my photo site HERE!



Capt. Jim - "The Wanderer"

Traveling and photographing the Southwest and Alaska!

No comments:

Post a Comment