Saturday, September 29, 2012

Last update for Yes Bay!

It is hard to get out of the daily habit of posting something on the fishing report, this morning while I was making some reservation calls for 2013, I realized I had a couple pictures on my boat camera that needed to be uploaded, so here they are. These are from a "real foggy" morning with our last group.

The first one is Batman's boat after they just boated a real nice double of silvers!

Yes I can tell in the picture he is putting the net away and we were closer than the picture looks. The fog was very dense.



Next is my second "Fog Bow" of the season. This is a fairly rare occurrence but a full explanation can be found by googling Fog Bow!



We are taking new reservations for 2013 daily, make sure you have your reservations in and deposits made, space is going to be a premium next season!



Capt Jim
(Professor)




No comments:

Post a Comment