Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Blog Update - New Barberton Class of 1968 Website

At the reunion this past weekend several classmates suggested we have our own website, since many of the other graduating classes have them, so I spent the past few days putting one together. I am hoping we can use it to contact some of our other classmates and at least get them on the mailing list for future reunions, since our 50th is right around the corner.



Here is a link to access the site!

If you are a classmate and following my blog, take couple minutes to fill out the form to get your name in the database to be contacted for future events.

My hope this winter is to get the yearbook scanned in as well as a full class roster with a check mark beside those who we have contact information for and a place where people can help find lost classmates!

Stay tuned for travel adventures starting next week as I head for my winter assignment in 29 Palms California!



Capt. Jim - "The Gypsy"

Traveling and photographing the Southwest and Alaska!

No comments:

Post a Comment