Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Blog Update - Oct 2, 2013 - Time to go South when white shit starts falling from the sky!

You know it is time to head South when white shit starts falling from the sky.

Yesterday afternoon from the door of my camper...



The first phase of my Southbound journey begins tomorrow. Thanks to our wonderful President and democratic Senate my stop at the wonderful Bison Range will not happen, since all the National Parks are closed! So I will head from Kalispell to Dillon Montana and wait for my good friends to arrive for a little fishing...although there is a winter storm watch for Dillon, so it may be a touch interesting fishing in the snow, but hopefully it will make for some interesting photos.

Took these in the park in Kalispell yesterday, not very exciting, but I was Jones'n to take some pics!





Stay tuned for further adventures in and around Dillon Montana, a beautiful place!

Hopefully the early fall snowfall will disappear quickly!



Capt. Jim - "The Gypsy"

Traveling and photographing the Southwest and Alaska!

No comments:

Post a Comment