Monday, October 28, 2013

Blog Update - Utah Fall Colors and meet a new friend!!

Yesterday was a day to take a drive, run some last minute errands and get out the cameras in preparation for the continuation of my Southbound Journey!! The end of the day was a visit with some friends and a little Sunday Night Football with a new friend!

Here are some fall colors!







My new friend Ethan - 4 months old and a real pleasure to watch football with - Note the hat he is a Viking Fan!



Today I leave Salt Lake City in a wind advisory - SW Winds and I am heading Southwest, so it will more than likely be a slow go and a fuel guzzler...but time to head further South to my winter quarters in Twentnine Palms, CA. I plan to make a stop or two along the way and will arrive there by Wednesday or so....

Stay Tuned for some fantastic photos of the desert and Joshua Tree National Park over the coming weeks and months.



Capt. Jim - "The Gypsy"

Traveling and photographing the Southwest and Alaska!

No comments:

Post a Comment