Sunday, June 8, 2014

Movin' On!! Blog Update June 8th, 2014

No need for a long winded explanation - have some issues I need to deal with in the big city, so Lake Powell and I parted company on the 6th of June and I hitched up and drove to my friends in Salt Lake City - will be here for a couple days taking care of some personal business then more than likely head to a colder climate in Montana.

It was a great experience working at Lake Powell and interesting to see that environment. I think I am more happy in the mountains and where there is more to photograph, so hence the change in plans.

A little recap and some pictures!
Here is a labeled photo of the marina at Bullfrog!



A more distant view!



Driving out across the high desert!



The morning mist on a flower in Salt Lake City!



The plan is to try and get my business taken care of in the next few days and then head North!

Stay tuned - I will update more often now from the road!



Capt. Jim - "The Gypsy"


Traveling and photographing the Southwest and Alaska!






No comments:

Post a Comment