Thursday, May 30, 2013

May 30th 2013 - First Visit to Denali National Park

Had yesterday and today off, yesterday was housework and cleaning chores, myself included, but today I headed North for a little photography and recreation...also picked a couple needed items at the local market.

It was a beautiful day and I went to the visitor center at Denali and inquired about the bus tours and when spring really hits and the wildflowers start to bloom and things get green around here, I intend to take one of the bus tours, you can't drive past mile 15 in the park, you are required to take a bus....not my favorite, but oh well....

Anyway, I managed a few shots in and out of the park....

So on with the Pictures!



This is a 5 shot panorama in the park....



A couple fun signs just outside of the park...





Along the Nenanna River I managed to get a few shots at the rapids of some brave souls on the river!!















On the way back to Cantwell, I stumbled on this scene...a favorite!



A little further down the road, was Mrs. Bullwinkle!!





Stay tuned in for more adventures....the summer is just beginning!



Capt. Jim - "The Gypsy"

Traveling and photographing the Southwest

No comments:

Post a Comment