Monday, September 9, 2013

Blog Update - Back on the boat!

Spent yesterday out alone checking out my boat and fishing gear, managed a couple fish, lost a nice 80 pound plus halibut next to the boat while trying to get the harpoon ready to use, PIA when you are the only one on the boat with a big fish on!

Today I took one of the crew out fishing for my really first day out this year. Landed three nice small halibut and a bunch of silvers, we released all but one, plenty of silvers already in the freezer...great silver run so far this year!

Check the fishing report blog tomorrow for the dock pictures...

But I managed a couple pictures today.

Finally a decent shot of me on the boat in one of my favorite secret coves, just beautiful! (The Cove - Not me!)



This is how calm and beautiful it was today....



First customer fish tomorrow morning for a short trip before she flies out at 11 so short morning! The the big group arrives tomorrow afternoon and it will be everyone on the water!

Stay tuned for more updates!


Capt. Jim - "The Gypsy"

Traveling and photographing the Southwest and Alaska!

No comments:

Post a Comment